Dr. Chris Testerman began her practice at Knoxville Orthopaedic Clinic in 1997. As a foot and ankle specialist, she has particular expertise in arthritic conditions of the foot and ankle, forefoot deformities (bunions and hammer toes), and sports injuries of the foot and ankle. Click here to learn more about Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction.
Dr. Testerman is an active member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society.
Dr. Testerman’s husband is Dr. Daniel Read, an oral surgeon. They are the parents of triplets. In her spare time, Dr. Testerman enjoys walking, hiking, reading, and water skiing.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2000
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- B.S.N., Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, 1980
- M.D., Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia, 1990
- General Surgery, Shands Teaching Hospital, University of Florida, 1991
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Shands Teaching Hospital, University of Florida, 1996
- Foot and Ankle Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, 1997